Standing on the platform 90 meters above the canyon is on its own enough to make your legs weak, but then to step off into the abyss, freefall towards the ground and then swing at 120km/h between the canyon walls is easily the scariest ride money can buy.
- Recommended for:Anyone
- What’s Included:Equipment, guide, and transportation.
- What to bring:Warm clothing, depending on the weather.
- Requirements:Weight: max. 120 kg
Minimum age 14
- Duration:2 hrs including transport.
- Video Service:CHF 38.-
- Meet you guides at the entrance to the Glacier Canyon
- Gear preparation
- Drive to the top (5 minutes)
- Safety Briefing
*Transport from Interlaken is also available